Important Information During Coronavirus / COVID 19 Pandemic
- If you have food insecurities, please call our office at 856-384-6900 and ask to speak to an I and A specialist.
- Budd Boulevard office is now open to the public - we encourage seniors to make appointments in order to follow State guidelines on social distancing.
- Nutrition Sites are closed to the public, but take-out meals are prepared for pick-up at Mantua Community Center, Thorofare Firehall, and Pfeiffer Center between 10:30 and 11 am. Monday through Friday. Please call a day ahead to reserve at 856-686-8327. A $1.25 donation is recommended for each meal.
- Home Delivered Meal Program is operating as usual.
- Visit the Gloucester County Health Department website or the New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub for more information on the COVID-19 vaccine. Visit the New Jersey Vaccine Registration website to pre-register for the vaccine and reserve your spot.
- Read a letter from the Gloucester County Board of County Commissioners to all individuals over the age of 65 regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Division of Senior Services is the primary planning, coordinating, and funding agency for senior programs and services promoting the well-being, health, and independence of Gloucester County's older adults over the age of 60. The Division focuses especially on seniors who are vulnerable or frail and in greatest social and economic need.
Gloucester County's Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
As the lead agency for Gloucester County's Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC), the Division assists elderly residents, adults with physical disabilities, and their caregivers access the complex, long-term care, community-based, health and human services programs available to them.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life, improve the level of care, and to protect and preserve the human dignity of elderly persons who reside in Gloucester County. We promote, support, and protect well- being and encourage informed choices that enhance the quality of life for seniors and allow them to live in the community for as long as possible.
Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
Access to some of these programs is through New Jersey Save, an online application to help low-income seniors and individuals with disabilities save money on Medicare premiums, prescription costs, and other living expenses. Contact the New Jersey ADRC Information and Assistance Toll-Free line at 877-222-3737.