- COVID-19 Information
Gloucester County COVID-19 Weekly Cases (5/2/23 - 5/11/23)
COVID Cases (April 2022)
COVID Cases (January- March 2022)
COVID Cases (December 2021)
COVID CASES (September- November 2021)
COVID CASES (January- June 2021)
COVID Cases (July 2020- December 2020)
COVID Cases (March 2020- June 2020)
Testing is available to everyone in New Jersey.
You don't need insurance and free testing is available.
Click here to find a test near you.
In-Home Covid-19 Test Kits
Additionally, in-home rapid test kits for Covid-19 are also available through COVIDtests.gov for mailing beginning 1/19/2022.
To request an in-home rapid test, click here
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Gloucester County Department of Health is administering COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters that target the Omnicron variant for everyone 6 months and older at the Gloucester County Health Department, 204 East Holly Ave, Sewell, on the following Thursday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. :
- June 1st
- June 15th
- July 20th
- August 17th
. Click here for more information or to register.
For information on the COVID-19 Vaccination please visit the New Jersey State Health COVID-19 Information Hub or the Gloucester County Vaccination Hub.
Division of Human & Disability Services Resources for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- COVID-19 Communication Card - English Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Communication Card - Spanish Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Symptoms Infographic (PDF)
- NJ Department of Human Services - COVID-19 American Sign Language (ASL) Update YouTube Video
- NJ Department of Human Services - Tips to Stay Healthy YouTube Video
Programs & Relief for New Jersey Businesses
- Read the Economic Recovery Collaborative Final Report.
- The New Jersey Business Action Center's Helpline is available Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm; call 800-537-7397 (800-JERSEY-7) to address any concerns you or your employees have
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has funded new release programs as well. Be advised that some details are still pending. Please visit the Economic Injury Disaster Loans page for more information
For Job Seekers
- The New Jersey Department of Labor has released more resources regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Work-related questions and answers regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Worker Benefits, Protections and the Coronavirus (COVID-19): What NJ Workers Should Know page
- For assistance with reemployment call the American Job Center of Gloucester County at 856-384-3700 or visit the NJ Career Connections website
- For immediate hiring opportunities, please visit the State of New Jersey's Hiring Portal
Follow us on social media: