Testing at Gloucester County
Testing is available to everyone in New Jersey.
You don't need insurance and free testing is available.
In-Home Covid-19 Test Kits
In-home rapid test kits for Covid-19 will be available through COVIDtests.gov for mailing beginning 1/19/2022.
To request an in-home rapid test, click here
The Gloucester County Department of Health is administering COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters that target the Omnicron variant for everyone 12 and older at the Gloucester County Health Department on Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. We are still providing pediatric vaccinations and boosters for those 11 and under. Gloucester County Health Department is located at 204 E Holly Ave, Sewell, 08080. Click here for more information or to register.
For information on the COVID-19 Vaccination please visit the New Jersey State Health COVID-19 Information Hub or the Gloucester County Vaccination Hub.
Division of Human & Disability Services Resources for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- COVID-19 Communication Card - English Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Communication Card - Spanish Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Symptoms Infographic (PDF)
- NJ Department of Human Services - COVID-19 American Sign Language (ASL) Update YouTube Video
- NJ Department of Human Services - Tips to Stay Healthy YouTube Video
Programs & Relief for New Jersey Businesses
- Read the Economic Recovery Collaborative Final Report.
- The New Jersey Business Action Center's Helpline is available Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm; call 800-537-7397 (800-JERSEY-7) to address any concerns you or your employees have
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has funded new release programs as well. Be advised that some details are still pending. Please visit the Economic Injury Disaster Loans page for more information
For Job Seekers
- The New Jersey Department of Labor has released more resources regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Work-related questions and answers regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Worker Benefits, Protections and the Coronavirus (COVID-19): What NJ Workers Should Know page
- For assistance with reemployment call the American Job Center of Gloucester County at 856-384-3700 or visit the NJ Career Connections website
- For immediate hiring opportunities, please visit the State of New Jersey's Hiring Portal
From Our Parks
- History Tots Online Lessons
- Nature Tots Online Lessons
- Gloucester Alert: have you registered for Gloucester Alert? Keep up to date with emergencies and local events by registering with the Gloucester County Emergency Alert Program.
Follow us on social media: