Testing at Gloucester County
The New Jersey Department of Health and Vault Health continues to partner with Gloucester County to offer COVID-19 Testing.
Testing is currently held at the Swedesboro Public Works Bays 141 Glen Echo Drive, Swedesboro.
Vault Health will administer PCR and Rapid testing. Individuals do not need ID or insurance to receive a COVID-19 test.
Appointments are mandatory for all individuals looking to receive a COVID-19 test at the Swedesboro Public Works Bays. To make an appointment please visit: https://NJcovidtestingappt.as.me/Gloucester
Vault Health is working to establish more testing dates and longer hours. We will continue to update our website weekly with the latest testing hours.
To view the vaccination schedule, please visit our Vaccination Page.
In-Home Covid-19 Test Kits
In-home rapid test kits for Covid-19 will be available through COVIDtests.gov for mailing beginning 1/19/2022.
To request an in-home rapid test, click here
For information on the COVID-19 Vaccination please visit the New Jersey State Health COVID-19 Information Hub or the Gloucester County Vaccination Hub.
Division of Human & Disability Services Resources for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- COVID-19 Communication Card - English Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Communication Card - Spanish Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Symptoms Infographic (PDF)
- NJ Department of Human Services - COVID-19 American Sign Language (ASL) Update YouTube Video
- NJ Department of Human Services - Tips to Stay Healthy YouTube Video
Programs & Relief for New Jersey Businesses
- Read the Economic Recovery Collaborative Final Report.
- The New Jersey Business Action Center's Helpline is available Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm; call 800-537-7397 (800-JERSEY-7) to address any concerns you or your employees have
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has funded new release programs as well. Be advised that some details are still pending. Please visit the Economic Injury Disaster Loans page for more information
For Job Seekers
- The New Jersey Department of Labor has released more resources regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Work-related questions and answers regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Worker Benefits, Protections and the Coronavirus (COVID-19): What NJ Workers Should Know page
- For assistance with reemployment call the American Job Center of Gloucester County at 856-384-3700 or visit the NJ Career Connections website
- For immediate hiring opportunities, please visit the State of New Jersey's Hiring Portal
From Our Parks
- History Tots Online Lessons
- Nature Tots Online Lessons
- Gloucester Alert: have you registered for Gloucester Alert? Keep up to date with emergencies and local events by registering with the Gloucester County Emergency Alert Program.
Follow us on social media: