Organizations or agencies interested in applying for use of county facility or property should complete the downloadable form on this website and forward it to our office. It is imperative that the form is submitted well in advance of the event to allow sufficient time for the approval process. Non-county organizations are required to provide liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.
Fundraising Events, Alcoholic Beverages are Prohibited
Events held outside of normal business hours and or on holidays or weekends, if approved may incur fees to offset overtime costs. Event details include:
- Facilities will provide tables and chairs only.
- Anything else needed for your meeting, must be brought in by your group, i.e.:
- Extension cords
- Laptop with internet card service
- Screen, etc.
- You are responsible for setting up and clean up.
- The person responsible for your group must arrive ½ hour early to set up tables and chairs. At the conclusion of your meeting, the room must be returned to the same condition it was at arrival.
- During Business Hours: All requests must be sent to:
Assistant Trial Court Administrator
Gloucester County Justice Complex
70 Hunter Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096
- After Hours: After Hours use of these areas must receive the approval of the Assignment Judge as well as the County administrator. These requests should also be forwarded to Buildings and grounds to the address above. We will then forward this request to the Assignment Judge.