Tort Claim Resources


Submit a completed Tort Claim Form (PDF) by emailing it to Laurie Burns, with the subject line "RE: Tort Claim Notice".


You can also mail a physical copy of the form to:
Laurie J. Burns, Clerk of the Board
County of Gloucester
2 S. Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096