The Gloucester County COVID-19 Testing Site is administering COVID-19 tests at the Swedesboro Public Works Bays by appointment only.
The Gloucester County COVID-19 Testing Site is a partnership with the New jersey Department of Health and Vault Health. All testing is done by Vault Health.
Vault Health will administer PCR and Rapid testing. Individuals do not need ID or insurance to receive a COVID-19 test.
Appointments are mandatory for all individuals looking to receive a COVID-19 test at the Gloucester County COVID-19 Testing Site. To make an appointment please visit:https://NJcovidtestingappt.as.me/Gloucester
The Swedesboro Public Works Bays are located at 141 Glen Echo Drive Swedesboro.
Vault Health is working to establish more testing dates and longer hours.We will continue to update our website weekly with the latest testing hours.
The Gloucester County COVID-19 Testing Site will be open the following days the week of January 24, 2022:
- Tuesday, January 25 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 26 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, January 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, January 28 from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Saturday, January 29 from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- COVID TESTING HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 29 DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER