Where can I go for help?

Within the State of New Jersey, there are many places which provide:

  • Halfway house treatment
  • Intervention
  • Outpatient treatment
  • Prevention
  • Residential detox
  • Residential treatment long-term (90 days or more), short-term (14 days up to 90 days)

All agencies providing this service are licensed by the New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. You may call 856-384-6885 for assistance. We will assist with an appropriate service which will then become verified through an official intake assessment by the Service Provider.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I go for help?
2. Can I get into a residential detox and/or treatment program today?
3. How do I get financial assistance for alcoholism or other detox treatment?