Paving work to begin April 6
Gloucester County will complete the milling and paving work associated with the Monroe/Washington Twp. Bicycle Connector project.
Starting on April 6, 2020 from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. milling and paving work will begin at the following locations:
• Intersection of Greentree Rd and Chapel Heights (including approx. 1400’ of Greentree Rd). Area affected Washington Twp.
• Intersection of Greentree Rd and Pitman Downer Rd.
• Intersection of Pitman Downer and Fish Pond Rd. (including approx. 2000’ of Pitman Downer Rd)
• Glassboro Cross Keys Rd from Orchardview Drive including the intersection with Fries Mill Rd
• Fries Mill Rd. just north of the Rt 322 intersection extending 1500’ south to the existing bike trail
In addition to milling and paving, work at these locations will also include the application of bike treatments and lane stripping.
Weather permitting, each section is expected to take 2 days to complete. We are anticipating the work to be completely finished in two weeks. Lane shifts and detours will be utilized.
All road work crew will abide by social distancing regulations set by the CDC.
For more information, please call the Department of Public Works at (856) 307-6400 or visit www.gloucestercountynj.gov.