Veterans Affairs Healthcare


  • Fill out complete VA Healthcare Application (Front & Back). Section IIB financial disclosure must be completed
  • Include a copy of Separation papers or DD214
  • Include a copy of primary & secondary insurance cards (Front & Back)
  • Send Application, copy of Separation or DD214 and copy of insurance cards to the following address:

Office of Veterans Affairs
P.O. Box 337
Woodbury NJ, 08096

If you have questions, please call 1-856-401-7660.