Please contact our Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician Coordinators for an appointment at:
Capt. Kim Reichert (856) 384-4672
The Child Safety Seat Program and Sheriff's Officers are at the County Clerk's Store in the Deptford Mall every 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month from 10 am - 2 pm. No appointment necessary.
The following Sheriff's Officers are Child Safety Seat Certified Technicians:
Capt. Kim Reichert
- Sheriff's Officer Steve Allen
- Sheriff's Officer Jake Smith
- Sheriff's Officer Doug Daniels
- Sheriff's Officer Jill Manson
- Sheriff's Officer Chris Jackson
- Sheriff's Officer Anthony Cossaboon
- Sheriff's Officer William Tappin
- Sheriff's Officer Charles Bittle
- Sheriff's Officer Kristy Savage
- Sheriff's Officer Angelina Michener
- Sheriff's Officer Richard Hanratty
- Sheriff's Officer Randolph Broadbent
- Sheriff's Officer James Monaghan
- Sheriff's Officer Kevin Pluta
||Birth to 1 year At least 20-22 lbs.
||Over 1 year and over 20-40 lbs.
||Over 40 lbs. Ages 4-8, unless 4'9"
|Type of Seat
||Infant only or rear-facing convertible
||Convertible / Forward- facing
||Belt positioning booster seat
|Warning: Always wear a seat belt, no matter your age!
All children age 12 and under should ride in the back seat!
Always Make Sure...
- forward facing harness straps should be at or above shoulders.
- Most seats require top slot for forward-facing.
- Belt positioning booster seats must be used with both lap and shoulder belt.
- Make sure the lap belt fits low and tight across the lap/upper thigh area and the shoulder belt fits snug crossing the chest and shoulder to avoid abdominal injuries.
- Rear-facing harness straps at or below shoulder level.
- Children to one year and at least 10 lbs. in rear-facing seats
- It is recommended children are rear-facing up to 2 years of age or the upper limits of the child safety seat