Please contact our Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician Coordinators for an appointment at:
- Lt. Kim Reichert (856) 384-4672
- Paula Giampola at (856) 384-4601
The following Sheriff's Officers are Child Safety Seat Certified Technicians:
- Lt. Kim Reichert
- Sheriff's Officer Steve Allen
- Sheriff's Officer Jake Smith
- Sheriff's Officer Jason Bilderback
- Sheriff's Officer Jill Manson
- Sheriff's Officer Ray Dilks
- Sheriff's Officer John Ryder
- Sheriff's Officer William Tappin
- Sheriff's Officer Charles Bittle
- Sheriff's Officer Jeremy Tyers
||Birth to 1 year At least 20-22 lbs.
||Over 1 year and over 20-40 lbs.
||Over 40 lbs. Ages 4-8, unless 4'9"
|Type of Seat
||Infant only or rear-facing convertible
||Convertible / Forward- facing
||Belt positioning booster seat
|Warning: Always wear a seat belt, no matter your age!
All children age 12 and under should ride in the back seat!
Always Make Sure...
- Children to one year and at least 20 lbs. in rear-facing seats.
- Harness straps at or below shoulder level.
- Harness straps should be at or above shoulders.
- Most seats require top slot for forward-facing.
- Belt positioning booster seats must be used with both lap and shoulder belt.
- Make sure the lap belt fits low and tight across the lap/upper thigh area and the shoulder belt fits snug crossing the chest and shoulder to avoid abdominal injuries.