Gloucester County Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Woodbury, NJ 08096
Vacancies Page Last updated: 10/11/16
EMERGENCY RESPONSE (EMS)
Part-Time EMT Openings
A Recruitment Day is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30, 2016, at the Gloucester County EMS Administrative Office (1200 North Delsea Drive, Building A, Clayton) from 0800 to 1630. Interested pre-hospital providers will be able to file an application, complete the qualification testing and receive an interview.
CALL TO SCHEDULE: (856) 307-7120
CLICK HERE for flyer
Animal Control Officers (Seasonal)
Gloucester County is seeking Animal Control Officers on a seasonal basis, under direction, to handle, capture, and when necessary, humanely euthanize wildlife and domestic animals; care for impounded animals; clean and maintain the impounding facility; and do other related work.
Applicants must possess:
1. Minimum of one (1) year of experience in animal control.
2. Possess a current and valid certificate as a Certified Animal Control Officer (issued by the NJDHSS)
3. Driver's license valid in New Jersey.
4. Proof of a Pre-exposure immunization for rabies.
HUMAN SERVICES - TRANSPORTATION
Substitute Part-Time Omnibus Operators
Hourly Rate: $20.23
1. Qualified applicants must possess a current/valid CDL with applicable endorsements.
2. No guarantee of hours.
3. Candidates should have availability at least one day per week during hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 6:30am-5:30pm). Peak hours run between 9:00am to 2:00pm.