Moravian Church
This church was erected by the Moravians in 1786 on land deeded to the Moravian Brethren by George and Jane Avise in 1767. It replaced a log church built in 1747 which housed British troops during the Revolutionary War.

It is believed to be the oldest Moravian Church still standing in New Jersey.

 

Gloucester County Historical Society

Swedesboro-Sharptown Road, at Oldman's Creek, three miles south from the center of Swedesboro