Mickleton Friends Meeting House
The Mickleton Friends Meeting was first authorized in 1736 near Raccoon Creek in Greenwich Township and called Solomon's Preparatory Meeting.
In 1740 the Meeting House was built on land deeded by Solomon Lippincott from whom it got the name "Solomon's Meeting." In 1798 the larger two-story brick building was erected at Mickleton and the Meeting transferred there, and ten years later a brick school house was built on land adjoining it.
The schoolhouse is still in use as a social meeting place for various civic groups.
The Upper Greenwich Meeting
Kings Highway (County Road 551), Mickleton