Barnsboro Hotel
The original section of this old hotel was built of cedar logs twelve by sixteen inches squared, and was standing as early as 1720, then owned by John Budd. John Barnes, from whom Barnsboro takes its name, was issued the first license for an inn March 19th, 1778.

Four old fireplaces were made of one inch bricks. The added sections of the building make it now of three levels.

(Privately Owned)

Located in center of Barnsboro, intersection of Pitman-Sewell Roads.